Friday, August 1, 2014

Some funny things I want to remember.. and share

Colton is confusing cheese and please. So when I tell him, 'say please,' he makes the cheese sign!

He started making the 'night night' sign yesterday!

Last night we were all downstairs. C had just finished dinner and was so SO dirty from Mary's birthday party. I said something along the lines of, ok we're going to go upstairs, take a bath, yada yada. Then we started talking about something else/didn't immediately go upstairs to take a bath. Colton walked to the stairs, pointed upstairs, and repeatedly said, 'baaa, baaa,' like he was trying to say bath. I said, do you want a bath? Yes, he says, and nods. I open the gate, he crawls up the stairs, down the hall, into his room, and sits in front of the bathroom door until it is opened, then walks to the tub.

This kid just blows my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment