Friday, October 17, 2014

Larriland Farms

Almost our ENTIRE group (plus a few others) went to Larriland farms today to apple/pumpkin pick. And GUESS WHAT?!?! I FORGOT THE SIM CARD IN MY CAMERA. doh! What an amateur! I haven't been so mad at myself in awhile. I was able to take SOME on the phone, Bailey took some (which I'm not putting up on the blog), as did Jess (which I haven't seen). They didn't turn out great. Major major bummer. BUT it was a fun field trip!



Ben and C - two peas. 



Well my boy, you are just the cutest. 



3 boys all trying to put their heads through the same hole. Why am I not surprised?!



wheel barrow was the biggest hit.


These photos had SO MUCH potential, but they all turned out fuzzy on B's camera :( Hopefully Jess comes through with some good ones!














4 of the 15 (?) kids there!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment