Tuesday, February 17, 2015

'A-yi! A-yi'

Colton is always picking up random toys and pretending they're phones, holding them up to his ear and saying, "heyo? Ayi?" And then continues jibbering. Then, while still on the phone with 'Ayi' (Ali - if you didn't pick up on that yet), signs to her for food. Every time. If you say, who's on the phone, he answers 'Ayi' all excited. Every time. It is adorable. It's also adorable that he'll use anything as his 'phone.' Pictured: him talking to Ayi on the phone aka a Valentine's Day card
From maddie. His other favorite 'phone' is the emu puzzle piece. What's really odd is, I'm never on the phone. If I am, it's FaceTime, not the real phone, so I don't hold it up to my ear and say hello like that. All it takes is once I guess. Anyways, too adorable to forget and too adorable not to share. 


No comments:

Post a Comment