Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas 2014

It's taken me a bit to put up pictures from Christmas... surprisingly I didn't take a million :) Got a few good ones though!

C had a great time at Christmas. Was obsessed with the tree until the very second we took it down. So cute to walk down the stairs with him and pointing and saying 'wooooo,' every single time! He loved opening presents.. loved the boxes the presents came in even more (surprise)... and got a bit overwhelemd/didn't finish opening til that evening.

Here was our weekend.. in no particular order.


3D glasses from Nina - they made the Christmas lights look like snowmen/gingerbread men


LOVED this talking Rudolph who reads along with the book!



Christmas Eve walk





fixing the vacuum with Dad


This series of photos just cracked me up. Christmas Eve dinner.. and I may or may not have said s*** - Colton copied me for the first time (whoops) and just started DYING LAUGHING. Of course I caught it on camera.








Thank you for the amazing picture blocks, Aunt Bet!


Dad's shoes!


Christmas lights in Hampden - the Miracle on 34th





Thanks for the basketball hoop, Grammie


opening presents


loving the box more than the toys!


opening his stocking



cooking and tell me it's 'hoo hoo' (hot)


playing outside in the amazing weather before the rain!



Dad cooked duck. DELISH.


obsessed with this zoo book from Aunt Sarah - thank you :) 




Christmas Day walk - look how amazing it was out!




Fixing the reindeer with his new tools...
and I just can't get enough of these Santa jams.


Just relooked - I guess I did take a million :)

No comments:

Post a Comment