Friday, May 2, 2014

so many babies

Today I hosted a 'Sprinkle' for Annie who is pregnant with #2 (due end of May). She already has Peter who is only 14 months. Almost our entire group was able to make it (we were missing one Mom with her baby plus another bb). NINE WOMEN. EIGHT BABIES. In my tiny house. Can you believe it?! And best part - ALL eight babies are on the move. That is 17 moving bodies in my 14 foot wide row house. It was crazy. And great. And so fun. And I love it. And I just wanted to take a minute to say WE ARE SO LUCKY to have found all these girls and all these babies. We have such an amazing group that we hang out with and they just really make Baltimore for us. So I'm sitting here in our new play room, back door open because it's a beautiful day outside, drinking a cup of Mill Mountain coffee, Colton taking a nap, just finished cleaning up the wreck of a house (that's what happens when you have  so many babies over), and feeling so very thankful that I've found this awesome group of people so I just had to share. Happy Weekend Everybody!

PS - Can you believe I didn't get one single photo from today?! Who am I?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment