Tuesday, April 15, 2014

t-r-o-u-b-l-e




Minus the opening of cabinets (which he figured out today, so I'm sure we can add it to Colton's daily to-do list), these are only a few of Colton's favorite things to do. Others include opening the tupperware drawer and pulling everything out, pulling out all the diapers from his diaper basket, pulling out all of my cook books and reading them, trying to unplug the computer, trying ot unplug the tv, unplugging my phone, playing with the vacuum wheels and getting his fingers stuck (every single time, yes), pulling the recycling out of the bin, trying to take out the bathroom trash, and the kitchen trash, trying to climb in the dishwasher, and the fridge, climbing up the stairs, opening my closet and pulling all my shirts down, taking all of A's clothes out of his drawers (bc he leaves them open), pull and bend his blinds, open his diaper pail and pull diapers out, and getting his bum actually stuck in the dog water bowl. This kid! HE CRACKS ME UP. My house sounds super baby proof, right?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment