Monday, January 20, 2014

(over) 7 month update!


We started swim lessons on Saturday. They go for 6 weeks and we're taking them with some friends.
Let me just tell you, these swim lessons are way more intense than I thought they'd be. We don't just splash around and  sing songs. Oh no. We jump. We dunk. We kick. We grab the wall. And we do it all over again.. for thirty minutes. I am so thrilled that it is more serious than I thought it'd be. 
Colton in a speedo. Man oh man. You should just see those thunder thighs. 
Thanks for taking the pics, Becca!


REALLY trying to climb out of the crib!


Sharing chew toys. 
Not.




Do I look like my Dad at 7 months?! Nah.



Hanging out with Ben thinking..
Um, I'm too big for that baby toy. Just let me pull up on it and throw another baby in there so I can watch him, I'll be good. Thanks.



I didn't think it was possible for him to be more obsessed with other babies. But he is. If someone comes over while he's asleep and he wakes up to another baby in the house, he look at me like, oh my GOSH, Mom, this is just the best present in the whole wide world. It is adorable.


Along the same lines, I would like to say how very very very thankful I am for all the other mom friends I have found there. Whether we're hanging out, having play group, going to story time, having lunch, or switching off so we can go to the gym, they really just are awesome and great people! And Colton has friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment