Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's A...

I always thought I'd want to find out the sex of Schatze Von Raapalje ahead of time. That's my personality. I'm a planner. So when people asked me initially if I'd find out, I said yes. But I hadn't really thought about it... til now. And now, I don't really want to find out. No, I'm still not much of a surprise person. A is always saying I ruin surprises. But in this case, I think I'm going to try. I'm not DYING to find out if we're having a boy or girl right now.. just overall content.

We picked out colors - turns out they are gender neutral anyways. Knowing boy/girl won't change those plans. Does the baby really need gender specific clothes in the first three months anyways? Do I need pink or blue acessories? Not really. It's looking like I can still plan and not know the sex... so we're going to go with that..

Of course, A can read ultrasounds a little better than your average Joe, so if at the next one he sees on accident, well, I guess we'll all know. But at this point, really looking forward to the surprise mid-June!

(I swear. Some things out of my mouth these days just really surprise even me.)

1 comment:

  1. I like surprises. Like my other DIL said, there will be plenty of days for you, grammie, to buy presents.

    ReplyDelete